WHEREVER YOUR ASSOCIATION IS HEADED, MCKINLEY ADVISORS CAN HELP YOU GET THERE.
As a consulting firm focused on associations, we offer a range of services that enable mission-driven organizations to thrive.
Benefit from the collective knowledge of other associations
with McKinley’s Roundtables
Understand your members and market to enhance value, increase engagement and improve your results.
- Membership Development
- Recruitment and Retention
- Engagement Strategies
- Needs Assessments
- Component Relations
Maximize revenue streams by assessing demand, evaluating programs and optimizing pricing.
- Concept Testing
- Program and Portfolio Assessments
- Pricing Analysis
- Program and Product Innovation
Strategies and tactics to identify and articulate the unique value of your organization and offerings.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Brand Strategy and Implementation
- Communications Audits
- Conference Marketing
- Membership Marketing
- Segmentation Strategy
Data-driven strategies to help you make sounds decisions about your association’s future.
- Surveys, In-Depth Interviews and Focus Groups
- Industry Reports
- Field Measurements
- Compensation Studies
- Data Mining
- Financial Modeling and Forecasting
- Protocol for Association Research (PAR)
Creative and collaborative problem solving to affect positive change at your association with our creative problem solving, facilitation and business planning expertise.
- Board and Staff Facilitation
- Dues Restructuring
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Internal Assessments / Organizational Development
Long-term partnerships that supplement your resources and expertise and create new capacity for your association to get important things done. McKinley Solutions bridges associations’ staff and resource gaps by providing cost-effective, customized staff teams to address your group’s gaps, unique challenges and opportunities.