We are committed to building a stronger team of bright minds and embracing the power of unique perspectives.
Ideal candidates are motivated individuals who embody our values:
- Human – Put people above everything else. Celebrate and support individuality.
- Honest – Lead with integrity. Act with conviction.
- Curious – Embrace learning. Never settle.
- Connected – Work together as a team. Take care of each other.
- Driven – Approach every day with intention. Show initiative.
Add your voice to our team!
Minimizing risk to our current and prospective employees is our priority. As such, our entire team is working remotely, and interviews will be conducted remotely as well. Rest assured that we have all the tools and processes in place for a positive remote interviewing experience.
McKinley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.