In three months, we have gone from a nation of large-scale, in-person events to socially-distant, small gatherings. Regulations and guidelines are being set at the state and even local levels. All of these changes — and more — are impacting the way associations engage stakeholders and underscoring the importance of the local experience. Join us to hear how three associations are meeting members “where they are” with highly customized, local resources and initiatives.
- Review the key trends that are driving expectations and initiatives at the local level.
- Gain examples of how state and national organizations are leveraging their communities and missions to increase value locally.
- Learn how serving stakeholders at the local level is different from a national approach and what effective practices and cautions to keep in mind.
Meet the Speakers:
- Kevin Watkins, MBA, CAE, Senior Vice President, Affiliate & Member Engagement, National Apartment Association
- Michelle Mason, FASAE, CAE, CQIA, President and CEO, Association Forum
- Wendy Kavanagh, CAE, President, Georgia Society of Association Executives
- Shelley Sanner, M.A., CAE, Former Senior Vice President of Industry Relations, McKinley Advisors
More Posts from our Expert Advisors
5 min read | September 7, 2023
How Association Leaders Turn Strategic Priorities into ActionsRead More
5 min read | August 18, 2023
Top Takeaways from #ASAE23Read More
5 min read | April 26, 2023