Answering the top association questions on the crisis.
McKinley principal David Gammel, FASAE, CAE, recently sat down with Jay Younger, FASAE, McKinley president & CEO, to discuss the challenges associations are facing as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. As part of our webinar series, Leadership in the Moment and Leadership of the Future, our clients and association executives were encouraged to share a few of their most pressing questions as they navigate this rapid change.
Watch this complimentary recording today to hear Jay weigh in on these questions and a host of other topics surrounding workforce, strategy and governance:
- Staying mission-focused and committed to key value drivers while managing accelerated change.
- Guiding teams through disruption by encouraging flexibility, open-mindedness and risk taking.
- Remaining open to future opportunities to both consolidate and grow market value, relevance, brand and value.
- Preparing your board for future decision-making, including planning for worst-case scenarios.
- Empowering fresh ideas from your team for staying connected with staff and members.
- Setting boundaries between your work and personal life to preserve mental health.