In this time of crisis, most leaders have been thrust into the role of turnaround CEO, whether they were ready or not. From setting short-term, survival strategies to establishing the vision necessary for long-term sustainability, association CEOs must work to maintain some level of stability while leading organizations through rapidly evolving challenges and opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the skills that are essential to “turnaround” leadership.
- Distinguish between leadership approaches that work in times of stability and approaches that are necessary in times of disruption.
- Gain leadership insights and best practices from the front lines of COVID-19 that can be applied across association sectors.
Meet the Speakers:
- Abe Eshkenazi, CEO, Association for Supply Chain Management
- Bob Chalker, Former CEO, NACE International
- Jay Younger, FASAE, President and CEO of McKinley Advisors
- David Gammel, FASAE, CAE, Chief Practice Officer of McKinley Advisors
More Posts from our Expert Advisors
4 min read | September 20, 2022
Four Tips for Starting Your Automated Email Marketing CampaignRead More
7 min read | August 31, 2022
Tweet Takeaways from ASAE Annual 2022Read More
4 min read | August 10, 2022