We know from the Great Recession that the marketing/communications function becomes essential as associations work to engage and support members through times of crisis. As a crisis evolves, however, the expectations of stakeholders change rapidly. Are you adapting your strategies, tactics and messages to keep pace? Join us for a discussion between two association marketing leaders:
- Loretta Cranbourne, CAE, Managing Director of ASCE
- Ron Rosenbaum, Chief Global Marketing & Business Development Officer of ASIS International.
Hear how you can apply their approaches and lessons learned to your association.
- Review data from the Great Recession and discuss lessons learned that can be applied today.
- Hear from two association marketing officers on how they are managing through disruption and adapting their strategies.
- Share and discover ways to address the changing needs of your target audiences.
See other insights in our related blog Pivot Your Marketing Strategy During Global Disruption.