McKinley has an unrivaled track record helping associations rethink, retool and reposition themselves for success.
Dramatic shifts in the demographics of our members, the pace of change in technology, and heightened competition are requiring many organizations to embrace fundamentally new approaches. McKinley’s team of expert advisors support clients through periods of high-impact change including governance reinvention, membership and dues restructuring, global strategy and many other areas.
See how McKinley consultants help associations address high-stakes change initiatives.
- Business Analysis and Planning
- Organizational Assessment
- Membership and Dues Models
- Financial Strategy, Modeling and Forecasting
- Pricing Analysis and Strategy
- Product Development and Management Services
From The Minds Of McKinley
- |Read More
Product development and project management are both distinct, essential functions that associations need to advance and evolve their business.…